Topeak's Explorer 29er Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, holds up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
The TerraTrike Rear Rack provides additional storage options for your trike by allowing for attachment of panniers and a trunk pack. Made of aluminum, it is both durable and lightweight. The Rear Rack will work with most TerraTrike models. - Includes bungee strap for holding items externally - Light and strong aluminum design - Durable black anodized finish - Load Capacity: 70 lbs. - Dimensions: 11"(L) x 5"(W) x 10"(H) - Compatible with: Maverick, Rambler, Rogue, E.V.O., Charge, Traveler, All Terrain, Gran Tourismo, GTS, Spyder* and Rover Tandem. - *Installation on Spyder models requires purchase of Spyder Rear Rack Fit Kit, sold separately.
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
- Used for attaching rear racks to monostays or seatposts on bikes without traditional seatstays - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
This “top shelf” rack is the perfect match for the Outpost Rear World Touring Rack. The top rack is removable and allows you to go stealth, or keep it on for extra carrying flexibility. Universal Fit System This rack offers more fitment flexibility than other systems, to fit more bikes. That's less time wasted during installation futzing with extra hardware or custom-fitting the mounts. Removable Top Shelf The top rack is removable and allows you to go stealth, or keep it on for extra carrying flexibility. Height Adjustable Adjustable height design works with most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths, without having to twist or bend anything. Lifetime warranty
$40.99 - $143.99
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
Our classic model—on the road around the world since 1988. This model is the basis for all of our rear carriers. CARGO has been tested and loved by its owners in tough daily routine since 30 years. CARGO is our all-round happy solution for transporting luggage on the bike. CARGO is good for your daily ride or as packhorse for your next world tour. It fits most bikes and carries most panniers. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Weight: 740 g | 26.1 oz (28'') - Loading Capacity: 26 kg (tested with 40 kg | 88 lbs) - Diameter: 10 mm | 0.4 in
The most tried and tested all-round carrier updated for today’s challenges: 3D feet with perfect force absorption and integrated screw attachment. Comfortable mounting parts for mounting the stays to the frame. Including protection of tail light. If required, a spring clamp can be clicked onto the carrier. Armed for the next tour. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Weight: 780 g | 27.5 oz (28'') - Loading Capacity: 26 kg | 57.3 lbs (tested with 40 kg | 88 lbs*) - 10 mm | 0.4 in
The COSMO is the flagship model for stainless steel Tubus carriers. It has a wider cargo area, extreme carrying capacity, and a longer back for better tail light protection. - Weight: 680g or 24 oz. - Load Capacity is 40kg or 88 lbs. - Wheel size 26? or 700c
So, you have disc brakes, and only the best is good enough for you. Now, you can mount a Tubus carrier on your bike. Their Disco is designed to be combined with disc brakes. Instead of using added accessories, the Disco simply fits onto your frame. The carrier is easy to mount using the included quick release, or it can also be mounted on eyelets of the frame. Simply load up your bike and go. - Includes QR Skewer
If your fork has inside and outside eyelets, then the DUO is your right choice. Just as the TARA, DUO tolerates extreme loads and almost all panniers. It also features a longitudinal hole for optimal fit and increased flexibility. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer, or by the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a carrier. There must be no crimping. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26" | 28" - Weight: 560 g | 19.8 oz - Loading Capacity: 15 kg | 33.1 lbs - Diameter: 14 / 10 mm | 0.6 / 0.4 in
The Tubus Fly is made of two stainless-steel tubes, making it the purist in the lightweight class. This 369-gram masterpiece carries 18 kilograms of luggage, making this model one of the most efficient racks available. With the Fly, optical pleasure and high function work in perfect harmony.
The Fly is a lightweight carrier designed to carry panniers on a fast road or cross bike. Created with narrower tires in mind, the V-shaped Fly Evo allows for a low profile while protecting the rear wheel. It also features 3D-feet for simpler mounting. A single adjustable strut mounts the Fly to the bake bridge, making it a minimalist's dream. - Weight: 330 grams/11 ounces - Capacity: 18kg/39 pounds - Wheel size: 26-inch/700c
Low or high rider? Just take both! tubus presents the first combi-carrier that combines the properties of both systems: Lateral driving stability thanks to the low center of gravity, with space on top for bulky items such as a sleeping pad and sleeping bag. With the GRAND EXPEDITION FRONT for the front, you don't have to make any compromises when transporting luggage. This is tube. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer or the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a luggage rack. There must be no squeeze connections.
The GRAND TOUR has what it takes to become a new tubus classic! With its narrow but functional loading area, it combines stability and extreme rigidity with a discreet appearance. The luggage carrier feet are reduced and designed as a minimalist tube construction. The GRAND TOUR packs the 26 kg payload with ease, making it almost indispensable on modern touring bikes. It provides faithful service thanks to its second loading level and the option of using a tensioning strap both lengthwise and crosswise.
Made for traveling: The top rail is designed extremely narrow, still offering enough space to fit a tent, mattress and sleeping bag. Your panniers are mounted one level down. This lowers the center of gravity and improves the riding stability of your bike. In combination with TARA our LOGO models make the ultimate dream team for long-distance traveling. The LOGO also fits on particularly short frames. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26'' | 28' - Weight: 800g | 28.2 oz (26" | 28") - Loading Capacity: 26 kg | 57.3 lbs - Diameter: 10mm | 0.4 in
TARA has no frills in its form, is uncomplicated and variable in its assembly – now even lighter in a titanium version.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
- Great rack for long distance touring with side bar for additional strength and stiffness - Compatible with all MTX 1.0 and 2.0 bags - T6061 T6 10mm hollow tube alloy construction - Disc mounts allow for mounting to bicycles with disc brakes - 739g - 55lb weight capacity
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
Sunlite's Alloy Springer Rack is the perfect tool to allow commuters and tourers to carry extra gear. It's made of tough, light tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a capacity of up to 50 pounds. And the spring-loaded bar helps hold your stuff securely.
- Front rack with foldable sides for an expandable platform size - Sturdy powder-coated alloy construction - Can be attached to brake mounts or threaded accessory eyelets - Adjustable legs fit 26" – 29" frame sizes - 22lb weight limit - Disc Compatible: No
$99.99 - $105.99
- Rear rack with folding sides that allow for an easily expandable platform size - Sturdy tubular powder-coated alloy construction - Adjustable legs fit frames from 26" to 29" - Available in disc brake and rim brake compatible models - 59lb weight limit
Page 1 of 4 Next page