Zipp's Tangente Speed tires are a part of an aero wheel system that keeps you going fast, sticking in corners, and accelerating through the sprints. More than just a strip of rubber, the Tangente Speeds are optimized for smooth airflow with an aero tread pattern and materials formulated for grip and acceleration. Low rolling resistance means you save power over the course of a long race, and the 220 TPI casing is tough enough to roll over the roughest roads.
$9.99 - $12.99
Zipp's Tangente Valve Extender is for use with Zipp butyl inner tubes and Zipp Tangente tubular tires with removable valve cores; and other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. It lengthens the valve so that it protrudes far enough from deep-section aero rims/wheels so that you can attach your pump to inflate your tire. This extender is made of lightweight aluminum, has a threaded tip for you to screw in your valve core so you can still seal the valve, and it is made with the same attention to detail that's built into Zipp's wheels and other products.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
Ever had a flat tire? We have! Carry a spare tube in your seat bag just in case. Fits any air pump with a valve adapter (sold separately). - 24" Presta valve tube with removable core - Rubber tube - OEM replacement item
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
$25.00 - $40.00
Surly's Knard is a 700c x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
$54.99 $79.99 31% Off
Surly's Larry Tire has dart-shaped knobs and a round profile at over three and a half inches wide. That means it excels in steering your fat bike and will float over a variety of surfaces, whether firm or soft. And with all that width, it plays nicely with rims from 50-100mm wide.
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
$64.49 - $75.99
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$24.90 - $24.99
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
$19.99 - $20.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
$19.99 - $36.99
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$14.99 - $17.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$19.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
Page 1 of 44 Next page