Since 2013, Borealis has specialized in lightweight carbon fiber fat bikes. The tried and true Crestone is our flagship model, weighing only 25 pounds with standard options. Its frame geometry is optimized for riding in snow and sand with clearance for up to 5” wide tires. Paired with the most technically advanced components in the industry, the Crestone sets the standard for premium quality carbon fiber fat bikes.
Visit Borealis Fat Bikes
- Traditional fat bike frame geometry is both responsive and nimble for variable conditions in snow or sand.
- Standard features include: Eagle NX 12-Speed drivetrain, rigid carbon fork, carbon handlebars, carbon seat post, lightweight HED Alloy wheelset and internally routed cables.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5”
- Compatibility for 100-120mm of suspension travel for more technical riding.
- Lightweight, durable carbon fiber frame comes with 3 bottle cage mounts and lizard skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.