The best-selling Garneau cycling shoe Multi Air Flex II allows you to try any type of cycling on a budget. Not sure about using cleats with your new road or mountain bike? Ready to get rid of those running shoes that you use for spin classes? Don't look any further. The integrated X-Comfort zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed, no matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide. A breathable and ventilated insole takes care of your feet, while a rigid fiberglass-nylon outsole ensures an efficient pedal stroke. Front and back reflective accents make sure you're being seen anytime you ride.
- Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone
- Shoes Weight: 8.8oz / 250g (size 38)
- Outsole: Multi Air Flex nylon/fiberglass for easy walking; prevents heel pressure
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Closure System: 3 offset hook-and-loop straps
|Black / 42||690222117329||1487306-020-42|