The CRS800S Seated Stepper makes total-body exercise accessible for a wide variety of users. Regardless of age or physical ability, the CRS800S offers a variety of features that take the effort out of getting on and working out. The step-through frame design, retractable arm rests, and swiveling seat assembly allow easier machine entry/exit. The self-adjusting 1 to 12.5 inch linear step range not only accommodates limitations in range of motion, but also helps accommodate users of various heights. Multi-grip adjustable handles, oversized cushioned pedals with adjustable straps, adjustable armrests, and a 4-way adjustable high-density foam seat with 360-degree swivel create a comfortable workout experience.
The electronics are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB charging port for keeping their device charged. The convenient seat-mounted hand pulse grip sensors provide heart rate monitoring on demand.
Total-body exercise accessible for a wide variety of users.
- Linked upper and lower body linear pattern with a 1 to 1 ratio
- Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5 inches
- Seat swivels 360-degrees making it easy to enter and exit the machine
- Large multi-grip handles with a soft, textured coating for a secure grip
- Armrest height is easily adjustable and retracts when not needed
- 7.5" Bright Blue Backlit LCD Screen
- 20 Resistance Levels & 20 Incline Adjustments
- 10" - 14" Step Height; 43° - 60° Incline
- Remote Handlebar Toggles - Incline & Resistance
- Bluetooth Compatible with Spirit Fit App