- Hardened & nickel plated - Fits Shimano, SRAM GXP, Truvativ, RaceFace, FSA, and Campagnolo - Dual-compound handle
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
Be prepared out there with Sunlite's 9 Function Multi Tool. You've got 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a Torx 25 for your rotors as well as a flat and Phillips screwdriver. It's small, it's light and it barely takes up any room.
- Adjustable torque wrench with ergonomic design - Twist dial adjust torque in preset 4, 5, and 6Nm settings - Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex bits and T25 Torx bit
Sunlite's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. It's 6-inch length strikes the balance of maneuverability with good leverage. And the handle is coated for a non-slip, comfy grip.
• Holds 0.9mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 1.8mm aero bladed spokes
- 9-piece tool kit in a convenient roll-up tool wrap - Includes the tools needed to do most basic bicycle repairs Kit includes: - 1 x heavy-duty nylon tool wrap - 1 x patch kit with glue, scuffer, and tube patches - 1 x 6-inch adjustable wrench - 1 x 3-way Y-wrench with 8,9, and 10mm sockets - 1 x Folding multi tool with 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex keys, PH2 and FL5 screw drivers - 1 x Multi-size spoke wrench - 1 x Chain tool - 2 x Nylon tire levers
- Chain cleaner with four internal brushes and sponges for cleaning grime and grit - Simple design requires only a small amount of degreaser - Clear design allows you to see the cleaning action - Derailleur hook for ease of use
- Pro quality SIS cable cutter with integrated housing reamer - Durable chromoly construction with large comfortable ergonomic handles
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
- Easy-to-use tool that easily and securely attaches cable ends to cables for a professional-looking result - Included cable cutter allows easy trimming of cables to correct size before attaching cable ends - Locking function keeps a low profile while in your toolbox
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
- Chromoly construction - Used for truing most disc brake rotors - Non-slip handle - Multiple angles of use
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
Sunlite's Fork Crown Race Setting Tool works on 1 and 1 1/8-inch steerer tubes. It sets the headset race perfectly on your fork without damaging it. Slip your race on the steerer, place the aluminum setting ring on top, slide the shaft over the steerer and give it a tap with a mallet. Viola! Your fork is ready to go.
• HD hardened steel construction
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
Sunlite's Heavy Duty Tire Levers reign supreme over even the most stubborn tires. Tight road tires? No problem. Big DH tires? Piece of cake. The long nylon bodies are extremely tough and the special tip gets in there to got those suckers off.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
- Slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to reset the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures - Prevents scratching and damage to pistons
- Easy-to-use cable stretcher with thumb lock for one-handed operation - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel - Ergonomic, easy-to-grip handle
Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
Page 1 of 2 Next page