For the safety of our patrons and team members, Northtowne has made changes to our operations and procedures according to CDC recommendations and guidelines. These will allow us to maintain operations and be open and available to serve our customers in safe and responsible ways.
We are open for business, but in order to help protect us all, have eliminated access to the building for everyone except Northtowne Team Members.
We are fully staffed and available to serve you in the following ways:
Shop Online at Northtownebikes.com
- www.northtownebikes.com is a fully enabled e-commerce website. It is synched to our in-store inventory, so you can shop 24/7, and then select your preferred fulfillment method - Curbside Pickup, Delivery or Ship-To-Home.
- When using our on-line catalog, make sure to select “In-Stock” to see what is available for pickup same or next day. We’re also busy placing orders daily, so if an item shows “On Order” or “In Warehouse”, please call for availability details. It may only be a day or two away and we’re happy to get it for you!
No-Contact Shopping at Our Store
- Customers may not enter the store.
- Parts and Accessory Sales - Appointments are not required, and all sales will be conducted in a no-contact manner with the first-available/appropriate, Team Member. When you arrive at the store, please approach the outdoor barrier tables at the 'Service' entrance. We'll greet you with a smile (from a distance) and find the appropriate resource to help you in a no-contact way. We can bring items from within the store as necessary, and then take payment over the phone. All payments will be taken over the phone.
- Bike Sales - Appointments are not required, but pre-visit phone consultations and appointments are HIGHLY recommended to ensure we have resources and capacity available to serve you SAFELY. All bike sales will be conducted in a no-contact manner.
- If no one is available when you arrive, you can schedule an appointment for a return call or future visit if you prefer not to wait. Thank you for your patience and understanding of our limited capacity during this time.
- Let us help you pick the right products the first time. For sanitary reasons, we reserve the right to deny returns or exchanges of certain products purchased during this time.
Safety & Health Precautions During Your Visit
- Sales Associates will maintain a safe distance, wear nitrile gloves and wash/sanitize after every interaction.
- Please maintain AT LEAST a six foot distance. We prefer even more whenever possible and appreciate your help and understanding - Thanks!
- While we are able to sell all our products from a safe distance, guidelines require changes in sizing/fitting procedures. Thank you for your help in serving you safely.
- Unfortunately, we have to suspend trying on of apparel, along with apparel returns & exchanges until further notice. Let us help you pick the right size the first time.
Thank you for your continued business, patience and understanding as we evolve to serve you in safe and creative ways.