Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1500 has you covered.
MEET THE NEW CHAMP!
This little devil packs a 1500-lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Gone are the days of a 10-watt halogen bulb and a bulky water-bottle-shaped, lead acid battery pack. Now we've got it all wound up in a tiny bar-mounted front light! Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1500 has you covered. Featuring our eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1500 is your new best riding buddy.
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness: Up to 1,500 lumens
- Country of Origin: China
- Recharge Time: 5-hour recharge
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter
- Weight: 140 grams
- Blitz mode: 2 hour at 1,500 lumens
- High mode: 3 hours at 750 lumens
- Low mode: 6 hours and 400 lumens
- Pulse mode: 10 hours at 270 lumens
- Strobe mode: 15 hours at 120 lumens
- IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.