- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.00 - $88.19
Champion 2.0 Black Spokes - One 264mm spoke = 7g
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
This is one of the most versatile spokes in the DT Swiss spoke range. DT competition gets its special strength from cold forging. This makes an extremely durable spoke and thanks to the thinner middle section, it is 48 g lighter (per 64 spokes) than a spoke with a constant diameter of 1.8 mm. It is perfect for a wide range of uses, from road wheels to super light enduro MTB wheels. - Double Butted: 2.0/1.8/2.0 - One 264mm spoke = 6g - Nipples sold separately
$1.84 - $1.95
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
$2.59 - $3.59
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs.
$3.99 - $440.95
DT Champion 2.0 spokes cover the whole spectrum from reliable road wheels to MTB gravity wheels. - Threadless spoke blanks - Nipples sold separately
$4.59 - $5.79
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$4.99 - $5.99
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Rubber rim strips for 24-inch diameter fatbike rims. - Sold individually
• Rim strips for 20-inch fat bike rims • 80mm wide
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, white surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Seal kit to keep water and dirt out of your Race Face Vault hubs.
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
$6.18 - $7.21
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Box One Schrader Valve Caps add a touch of style to any bike. Available in anodized red, blue, and black with laser-etched Box logos.
Page 1 of 16 Next page