- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
This replacement left crank arm is made of forged aluminum.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
- HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (2x11-speed) Trail Ride Specific HOLLOWTECH II crank arm. Cold Forged aluminum for strength and durability. Interchangeable with all of the new XTR Chainrings - Standard Q-factor (168mm) - HOLLOWGLIDE. Hollow gear construction optimized rigidity, lightweight and durability - Durable teeth. Titanium (2x11/3x11), Stainless steel (single) - Wt: 656g (40-30-22T, w/o BB), 630g (34-24T, w/o BB), 583g (30T, w/o BB) - Model Number : FC-M9020-B2 - Series : XTR - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Crank Arm Length : 170 / 175 - Bottom Bracket : SM-BB93 / SM-BB94-41A - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68 / 73
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
Dimension Crank Arm Sets - Includes 24/36t alloy chainrings - Forged alloy crank arms - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - Crank Lengths (mm): 165, 170, 175 - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Rings: 36/24 - Spindle Diameter: Not included - Spindle Interface Type: Square/ISIS
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
- Stiff oversized hollow-forged aluminum arms for frames with PF30 or BB30 BB shell - Innovative Praxis 35mm external bottom bracket and oversize aluminum spindle - Includes an aluminum BB30/PF30 bottom bracket with precision sealed bearings
- Premium quality Keirin Track Racing NJS certified forged aluminum arms in a Sugino display box - Chainring sold separately - BB sold separately - Bolt Diameter: 144mm - 535g
- Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (sold separately) - Includes CINCH spindle - BB not included - Includes 30mm spindle machined from 7050 aluminum alloy; replacement and additional spindle options also available
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
Origin-8's Torqlite Mountain Crankset is a nice upgrade for 8- or 9-speed drivetrains with square-taper bottom brackets (sold separately). It's made of light and durable 3D forged aluminum for solid power transfer with aluminum chainrings that are ramped and pinned for precision shifting. The 3 chainrings are 44-/34-/24-tooth.
Origin-8's Trekking Crankset is a fine 9-speed compatible mountain bike touring/trekking triple-chainring crankset made of light and durable forged aluminum. It's stiff and has 175mm arms for excellent power transfer, plus it has CNC-machined and ramped and pinned chainrings for smooth and precise shifting. The chainrings are 48-, 38- and 28-tooth.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Campagnolo's Record Pista Crankset gives you amazing power transfer for the toughest sprints. If your days are spent dreaming of velodrome glory, then make sure you have the crankset that can get you there.
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology - The DFour Spider is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer. - 10K Temperature Compensation. - Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools. - OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy. - IPX7 waterproof rating. - Accuracy within 1.5%
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage—a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer and stronger. To create the best drivetrain possible, SRAM started with a completely reengineered crankset design. SRAM's XX1 Eagle crankset is the lightest, stiffest and strongest on the market. A special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up, allows us to build a lightweight and ultra-energy-efficient crankset perfectly suited for the high-wattage output and smooth style of cross country riding and racing. Teamed up with their Eagle direct mount chainring, and as an integral part of the Eagle drivetrain, the XX1 Eagle crankset puts more focused power into every ride. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Rings: 30-tooth - Spindle Diameter: 24-22 Stepped - Spindle Interface Type: Truvativ GXP
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano's R9100 series crank arm achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a broad Hollowtech II arm which sets the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Page 1 of 10 Next page