Parts & Accessories
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
This handy accessory mount can be installed on the boom of your TerraTrike. Perfect for accessories like headlights, iPod mounts, computers, etc. Compatible with any TerraTrike except the Rover model. - Designed specifically for mounting on the booms of trikes - Simple clamp design for easy installation - Provides room for cycle computers, lights, GoPro, Smartphone, etc.
This handy accessory mount can be installed in multiple locations on the handle bar of your TerraTrike. Perfect for accessories like computers, bells, horns, etc. Compatible with all TerraTrikes, but best used on the Rover, Rambler, or Sportster models with direct steer handlebars. - Designed specifically for mounting on the handlebars of trikes - Simple clamp design for easy installation - Provides room for cycle computers, lights, GoPro, Smartphone, etc.
This accessory mount can be attached to the end of a Rover Boom using the bottle cage mounts to provide a place to attach common bicycle accessories such as a headlight or bike computer. Compatible with Rover model only. - Bolts to the water bottle cage bosses and still allows for use of a bottle cage - Provides room for cycle computers, lights, GoPro, Smartphone, etc.
Hardware for mounting the Multi Light to the back of your TerraTrike Seat when no rear rack is available for mounting. - Mount for holding Multi Light - Includes hardware for easy mounting to seat frame - Centers light on trike
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Flux 900 headlight by getting an additional handlebar mount for easy switching between your rides. - Includes one piece axle and handlebar clamp. - The clamp will fit 25.4mm and 31.8mm bar diameters with included rubber grip pads.
Looking to take your second-generation Flux headlight off-road? You're going to need a helmet mount. - Breakaway design prevents snagging on overhead objects - Hook-and-loop strap can be reoriented 90 degrees to give additional mounting options - Fore/aft adjustability for optimal placement regardless of helmet vents - Action camera style hinge works with third-party mounts
Optimize your comfort and riding position on the Turbo Vado with this sleek stem. It's made from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum, and it features both an integrated display and light mount. This way, you're able to dial in your fit without losing any of the readily accessible functionality or illumination that you love from the Vado.
• Fits all 2015 Serfas taillights • Bolts to rack for easy removal of taillight
Replacement Part – Universal Handlebar Bracket - Fits all current Serfas headlights with a removable bracket - Fits bars up to 31.8mm horizontal & vertical adjustable - Easily removes from bar in seconds - No tools needed - Works With: TSL-100, TSL-150, TSL-150+, TSL-200, TSL-250, TSL-250+, TSL-500, TSL-500+, TSL-1000, TSL-1500, SL-155, SL-255, USL-155, USL-305, USL-505, TSL-350, TSL-550, TSL-750, TSL-T1000, TSL-LT1000, TSL-1200, TSL-1800, TSL-2500, HL-1.1, & SL-30WP - Works for all Serfas headlights EXCEPT for SL-200 & SL40WP
Replacement Part – Headlight Bracket - Fits all Serfas headlights - Long silicone strap allows endless mounting options - No tools needed - Cannot be used with: TST-70, TST-100, TST-150 & TBT-50R
Replacement Part – Universal Tail Light Bracket - Fits all current tail lights with removable bracket except UTL-4bk - Long silicone strap allows endless mounting options - No tools needed - Not compatible with: TST-70, TST-100, TST-150 & TBT-50R
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems. - Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights - Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems - Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included) - Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights - Weight: 72 grams
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
- The Gino Light Mount is a small perch that allows lights to be mounted to any M5 threaded eyelet, rack mount or braze-on - Made in USA
- A great way to mount a light, computer, power meter or GPS unit in the center of a threadless stem - Made in the USA - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 24g - Outside Diameter: 26.0mm - Stem Size: Threadless 1-1/8"
Page 1 of 3 Next page