Repair or New Bike Pickup - When arriving to drop off or pickup a repair or new bike, you may enter the store using either entrance or call in to avoid entering the store.
Service Department Repair Turn-Around Times - It's our busy season and we're working hard to assemble and service as many bikes as we can. Turn around times vary based on what your bike needs, so bring it in for a free estimate and we can help advise on how best to keep you rolling.
Fitness equipment delivery and repair services are active. We strictly follow mask and social distance guidelines. Thank you for your help keeping each other safe.
When possible, please make dropoff's and pickups between 10am-4pm to avoid the end of day surge.
During this time we will continue to service your bicycles in a safe, respectful and responsible manner. Here are some guidelines:
- Our store and showroom is open, but we need to limit our Technician's direct interactions with patrons in order to keep up with high demand. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience as we work through these challenging times.
- You do not need to call ahead or have an appointment to drop off your bike for service, or to pick it up after we've called to inform you that your repair has been completed.
- When dropping off your repair, let us know if you need help to unload or simply bring your bike in to the Service counter. If store traffic allows, we will evaluate your bike at that time and write an estimate to discuss with you, then obtain your authorization for repair. In some circumstances, it may be necessary to have you leave your bike and call you back with the estimate.
- We'll make every attempt to complete repairs in a timely manner while maintaining safety for all of us. Our goal is to continue keeping you rolling as best possible.
- We have a large inventory of parts and accessories, but please keep in mind that due to supply chain issues, some parts may take extra time to arrive or require us to suggest a substitute. While discussing the estimate, we can go over any expected delays and alternatives.
- When your repair is completed, we will call you and you may come pick up your bike at your convenience. We ask that you pick up your bike within a few days of completion if possible.
Along with these steps in our service process, we are taking other action to prevent any contamination.
- Working at a safe distance whenever possible.
- Wearing gloves as appropriate.
- Frequently disinfecting surfaces.
- Disinfecting bicycles as appropriate.
Your safety is our main concern. We want you to be able to ride your bicycle in these times. We appreciate your patience as we continue to improve our service processes. Please call us if you have any questions 319-393-6557.
Thank you – Eric Feldkamp, Service Manager