For the safety of our patrons and team members, Northtowne has made changes to our operations and procedures according to CDC recommendations and guidelines. These will allow us to maintain operations and be open and available to serve our customers in safe and responsible ways.
Our business and showroom are open! We are fully staffed and available to serve you in the following ways:
- Bike Sales - Appointments are recommended but not required. A pre-visit phone consultation may help to ensure we have resources and capacity available to serve you SAFELY. We have many bikes in stock, but want to make sure we have something appropriate ready to show you in order to make the most of your visit.
- Parts and Accessory Sales - Appointments are not required, and all sales will be conducted in a no-contact manner with the first-available Team Member. When you arrive at the store, please enter and exit using the 'Sales' entrance.
- If you don't have a bike sales appointment and no one is available when you arrive, you can browse until an associate is available around and then schedule an appointment if you prefer not to wait. Please keep in mind that all of the models and sizes aren't on our showroom at this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding of our limited capacity.
- Let us help you pick the right products the first time. For sanitary reasons, we reserve the right to deny returns or exchanges of certain products purchased during this time.
Shop Online at Northtownebikes.com
- www.northtownebikes.com is a fully enabled e-commerce website. It is synced to our in-store inventory, so you can shop 24/7, and then select your preferred fulfillment method - Curbside Pickup, Delivery or Ship-To-Home.
- When using our on-line catalog, make sure to select “In-Stock” to see what is available for pickup same or next day. We’re also busy placing orders daily, so if an item shows “On Order” or “At Vendor's Warehouse - We Can Order This”, please call for specific availability details. We're happy to special order items and can find out estimated lead times for you!
Safety & Health Precautions During Your Visit
- Sales Associates will maintain a safe distance and wear masks. Please wear your mask to help protect us too.
- Please maintain at least a six foot distance from clients and associates.
- While we are able to sell all our products from a safe distance, guidelines require changes in sizing/fitting procedures so we'll do our best to limit getting close or contacting you while fitting bikes and apparel.
- We reserve the right to limit capacity of persons in our store to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
Thank you for your continued business, patience and understanding as we evolve to serve you in safe and creative ways.