For the safety of our patrons and team members, Northtowne has made changes to our operations and procedures according to CDC recommendations and guidelines. These will allow us to maintain operations and be open and available to serve our customers in safe and responsible ways.
Our business and showroom are open! We are fully staffed and available to serve you in the following ways:
- Bike Sales - Our showroom is open - appointments are available, but not required. We understand that you may want to minimize time in-store shopping, so we offer personal shopping appointments for your safety and convenience. A pre-visit phone consultation allows us to have the right bikes and Sales Associate ready to serve you quickly and safely. We have many bikes in stock, but want to make sure we have the best options ready to show you in order to make the most of your visit.
- Parts and Accessory Sales - Appointments are not required, and all sales will be conducted in a no-contact manner with the first-available Team Member. When you arrive at the store, please enter and exit using the 'Sales' entrance.
- If you don't have a bike sales appointment and no one is available when you arrive, you can browse until an associate is available, or schedule an appointment if you prefer not to wait. We have hundreds of bikes in our warehouse, so please ask if you don't see YOUR new bike in our showroom.
Shop Online at Northtownebikes.com
- www.northtownebikes.com is a fully enabled e-commerce website. It is largely synced to our in-store inventory, so you can shop 24/7, and then select your preferred fulfillment method - Curbside Pickup, Delivery or Ship-To-Home.
- When using our on-line website catalog, make sure to select “In-Stock” to see what is available for pickup same or next day. For online BIKE orders, we'll contact you with lead time on assembly and/or final prep. We’re also busy placing orders daily, so if an item shows “On Order” or “At Vendor's Warehouse - We Can Order This”, please call for specific availability details. We're happy to special order items and can find out estimated lead times for you!
Safety & Health Precautions During Your Visit
- Sales Associates will maintain a safe distance and wear masks. Please wear your mask too!
- Please maintain appropriate safe distance from other clients and associates.
- While we are able to sell all our products from a safe distance, guidelines require changes in sizing/fitting procedures so we'll do our best to limit getting close or contacting you while fitting bikes and apparel.
- We reserve the right to limit capacity of persons in our store to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
Thank you for your continued business, patience and understanding as we evolve to serve you in safe and creative ways.